Big sale (UK): MALADY/SHOREBIRDS/CHUCK RAGAN...

axisofdavid

Big vinyl sale: MALADY/SHOREBIRDS/THE HATED/CHUCK RAGAN/AUTISTIC YOUTH/BLACK HEART PROCESSION etc.

Hi. I’ve sold things on here a lot in the past. I hereby promise not to rip you off.

UK Postage/packing is going to be £3.00 for the first LP and £1 each additional, up to a total of £6. For 7”s it’ll be £2.00 for the first and 50p each extra. Prices are in UK Sterling and with intl’ shipping are probably prohibitive for any Yankeedoodledandies or whatnot but if you’re keen, pls get in touch for int’l quotes.

Please make minimum orders of £5 before postage.

This will be on a few boards. Please post here or PM to reserve things and I’ll get back to you asap to confirm availability and payment details.

A lot of these things are in like-new condition. Others are more used. If you want to be sure, please check with me.

Finally, if you don’t like a price, feel free to make an offer instead. I do need to try and make back some of the hefty cash that I spent posting all these over from the States, but I may well be up for some wheeling and dealing…

Oh, and I don’t guarantee the accuracy of my self-indulgent shitty descriptions, at all.

5"

My Own Lies / Wilbur Cobb – split £1 (solid beer mat)

7”

3 Letter Engagement / A Sometimes Promise £5 (Mineral-mo)

A.N.S. – Heinous £2 (skate-thrash or some such balony)

A Days Refrain / Barstow – split £3 (screamo from ADR who did a split w/Neil Perry)

Across Five Aprils/Goodbye Blue Monday £5 (obscure 90s emo split; how emo is AFA’s name?!)

Am I Dead Yet / Danse Macabre - split £2 (decent Euro screamo)

Amalthea - s/t £2 (more Euro screamo)

Annalise / The ‘Tone – split £2 (UK melodic punk)

Angora Static - s/t £4 (interesting Euro screamo that I’d probably chose not to sell if I played it right now)

Antillectual - Waves (purple) £2 (melodic hardcore I think)

Assistant, the / Scarlet Letter, the – split £3 (confusing techy screamo/hc from the Assistant, no idea about S.L.)

Autistic Youth - Empty Eyes £5 (excellent anthemic punk/hc)

Autistic Youth / Estranged, the - split £5 (2 of the best Portland bands on 1 record!)

Bathtub Shitter - 97+3 Shit Points (blue) £2 (Japanese grind?)

Benchmark - s/t £4 (90s screamy stuff)

Bleeding Kansas - s/t £2 (abrasive hc/emo)

Blue Ontario, the / Uphollow - split £4 (ex Christie Front Drive mellow-isms from Blue Ontario, never listened to the other side)

Boilermaker – s/t £7 (incredible indiemo. This band was something special.)

Born Dead Icons - Part of Something Larger Than Ourselves £3 (Canadian d-beat)

Boy Sets Fire – Consider £3 (MICHAEL BOLTON-CORE! This still rules)

Caesura - s/t £3 (mathy US indie rock)

Candiria - "Mathematics" b/w "Down to the Last Element" £3 (It’s HC! With jazz! And rap!)

Carbomb - Young Heart Attack EP £3 (mildly sassy 90s hc? Or I might be way off here)

Carbomb / Fisticuffs Bluff, the – split £3 (wait, they did a split with Fisticuffs Bluff so that sounds about right)

Cave In - Creative Eclipses £4 (has a really good Jupiter-esque song on the a-side called Luminance)

Cringer / Holy Rollers – split £3 (pop-punk)

Danse Macabre - Die Kritik ist Keine Leidenschaft des Kopfes £3 (euro screamo)

Dawnbreed - Luxus (grey) £4 (‘90’s euro emo. I have a feeling this is good.)

Dead Letter Auction - s/t (red) £2 (one of 3 bands in a row that start with ‘Dead’, none of which I remember anything about)

Dead Like Dallas - A Story As Old As Time (white) £2 (see above)

Dead Thirteen / Down Foundation - split (clear) £2 (see above)

Defect Defect - Words £4 great hc from Portland people who play in 42518761756 other bands)

Desmond Outcast and the Transplanted Heroes - s/t £5 (THE HATED, playing acoustic after the fact)

Ember - s/t £4 (cover looks emo, band name sounds emo. I‘m gonna guess emo. And yup, lastfm just confirmed: ‘90s emo from the Czech Republic. Wow, Czech Republic, huh. That just put the price up a pound.)

Empire Empire (I Was A Lonely Estate) - s/t (white) £4 (contemporary indie/emo that sounds a bit too much like Mineral for me to get really into)

Employer, Employee - Mother Spain and the Wayfaring Myth £3 (metalcore/techy screamo on Relapse recs.)

End I - s/t (green) £2 (solo release by Lou from On the Might of Princes, who ruled)

Ex-Ignota (Ebullitions recs) £4 (90s emo)

Exelar, the - Message From A Moving Target £4 (good recent chaotic emo/hc

Falling Forward / Metroschifter - acoustic split £2 (two 90s post-hc bands playing acoustic)

Fiction, the - The Titus EP £3 (ex-Saetia. I think the 7”s were better than the LPs)

Fiction, the, Birthday Boyz - split £3 (see above, plus silly-lyric’d epic screamo)

Fiya - s/t (Obscurist Press recs.) £4 (awesome, rough emo/hc. A band from Gainesville that doesn’t sound exactly like HWM. I’m hoping this is only on my list ‘cos it’s a double, or I may come round your house to get it back.)

Floodgate - s/t £4 (early ‘90s emo)

Floodgate – I Choose Danger 2x7” £6 (see above)

Gameface – Cupcakes £2 (pop=punk/melodic hc)

Glass and Ashes / Science of Yabra - split £3 (2 copies) (PMFS/Torches to Rome worship plus Drive Like Jehu worship)

Goodbye Blue Monday £5 – s/t(obscure 90s emo; ex-members of FRAIL)

Grade – Chancre £5 (early single)

Griver - 2 Songs £4 (great Shotmaker-esque emo)

Hal Al Shedad, the - The Sound of Swords Clashing £2 (I’ve owned so many copies of this record, have no idea where they all came from, and still don’t think I’ve ever listened to it.)

Inkwell - By Design £4 (classic 90s emo)

Kriegstanz - s/t £2 (Dutch d-beat)

Les Savy Fav - "Fading Vibes" b/w "We'll Make a Lover Out of You" (white) £4 (seen this band live? Yeh, pretty funny)

Lockstep / Jaquay - split £3 (obscure 90s emo)

Los Asesinos de la Superficialidad - Manifesto £3 (emo/hc that’s probably good and i probably shouldn’t be selling it)

Loser Life - European tour £4 (great Articles of Faith/Husker Du style hc that’s ex-THE PINE)

Loser Life - I Want The World £4 (see above)

Marc Anthony - singles series £2 (not Euro screamo apparently!)

Men's Recovery Project - Botanica Mysteria £4 (weird stuff from the messed-up mind of Sam McPheeters)

Milemarker - Sex Jams £3 (another record that I think they pressed a few too many of)

Minnow - s/t £4 (very emo-looking ‘90s emo)

Mustaphamond - s/t (blue) £3 (Saetia-esque screamo from band that now sounds like Lightning Bolt or something)

New Day Rising – s/t £3 (90s emo)

New Granada - s/t (Council recs.) £4 (excellent rocking emo/hc)

New Granada - s/t (Lengua Armada recs.) £4 (se above)

NOFX - Fuck the Kids £4 (90s emo…JK!)

Now Denial - Brothers Not Forgetting £2 (German crusty-isms)

Nuzzle - No Mas £4 (when an emo band went alt-country and got awesome!)

Observers, the - Where I Stay £4 (classic Portland punk)

Occam’s Razor – Letter s From the Slave Auction £6 (the last good yankee screamo band?! Amazing packaging too. Wonder if I’ll regret selling this as much as I do the Griver/Exploder lp?)

Old Growth / Science of Yabra - £3 split (ex-12 Hr Turn meets ex-Yaphet Kotto!)

Panoply Academy Glee Club, the - s/t £2 (what an awful name. quirky indie rock)

Pretty Faces - s/t £2 (oh I don’t know)

Racebannon / Majhas – split £3 (I bet this sounds WEIRD)

Radon - s/t £3 (good pop-punk)

Radon - In Your Home! £3 (see above)

Rainer Maria - Hell And High Water £3 (I’m assuming this is from their shitty era, but I haven’t checked)

Rusty James – s/t £5 (Samiam/TITR-style jamz from Deutschland)

Sainte Catherines, the / Whiskey Sunday – split £3 (pop-punk)

Sawhorse - s/t £4 (MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH)

Sawpit - s/t £3 (I think this might be a Japanese band that I heard on a split with someone like Former Members of Alfonsin?)

Science of Yabra - s/t (Grey Sky recs) (red) £3 (Sound Like Jehu)

Screeching Weasel - "Suzanne is Getting Married" b/w "Waiting for Susie" £3 (if you buy this then you are clearly supporting the abuse of women. Don’t worry, though, I won’t tell.)

Screeching Weasel - You Broke My Fucking Heart £3 (see above)

Seyarse - s/t (orange) £3 (Mexican screamo band with a funny name cos its got “arse” in it ahhahahahahahahhahehehheheho.)

Shahrazad - s/t £5 (classic screamo band that had a split 10” with Makara and put recs out on ye mighty WITCHING HOUR. )

Shiner - "Sleep It Off" b/w "Half Empty" £3 (US indie rock)

Sideshow - s/t £4 (Caulfield recs) (indie-mo featuring the dude who ran Caulfield, I’m pretty sure)

Skinflutes - s/t £5 (MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH Essentially Sawhorse under a different name)

Slaves / Notorious – split £2 (One of these bands is ex-Angel Hair)

Sleeper - Splinter £3 (melodic hc from band that ended up changing names to Serpico. One of these tunes is really good.)

Soft Shoulder - 2 Song Hit Single £3 (arty stuff on Gilgongo recs that I don’t understand)

Soft Shoulder / Baby Gecko – split £3 (see above)

Soul Emigre - 2001-2003 £3 (cool Belgian????? Hc/emo)

Soul Emigre - Leaving Out Empty Bodies £3 (see above)

Struggle - s/t £3 (ha, Justin Pearson)

They Found My Naked Corpse Face Down in the Snow / Evening At the Black House - split (red) £3 (mildly insane screamo)

This Machine Kills - On The Move £3 (Steve Aoki used to be in a really good hc band)

This Machine Kills / Bury Me Standing split £3 (see above)

Tired From Now On - s/t £3 (atypical No Idea recs band who did a split with Floor)

Tribute - s/t £4 (90s Britmo)

Under A Dying Sun - When Walls Are Built £5 (elaborately packaged Bay Area emo)

Unholy Grave / Depressor – split £3 (probably quite noisy and aggressive music)

Various Artists - Inspirit (Amber Inn / Coleman / Elements of Need / The Fisticuffs Bluff) £5 (GREAT emo comp. One of the best Amber Inn tunes.)

Various Artists - PDX (Sleepwalkers R.I.P. / The Estranged / Autistic Youth / NIX) £5 (comp of a few of the best Portland punk bands of recent years.)

Various Artists - Strictly Ballroom (Hard to Swallow / Marker / Wat

Tyler / Suffer / Underclass / Des Man Deablo / Vorhees) £2 (UK hc)

Various Artists - What Has Two Thumbs and Loves LI Punk & Hardcore (On the Might of Princes / The Insurgent / Jan Cux / Porcelian Decay / Mad Cow Dizease 182) (red) £3 (Featuring a sweet “Where You Are…”-era OTMOP tune!)

Various Artists - Things You Own End Up Owning You 2 (We Must Burn / Vitamin X / Let It Burn) £3 (all I know is Vitamin X are good)

Vehicle Birth, the / Wicked Farleys – split £2 (I don’t know why I recognize the name Vehicle Birth…)

Vivian Girls - Wild Eyes (1st pressing, black cover) £6 (hype!)

Vonneguts - s/t £3 (strange band that went from pop-punk to something much more elaborate, then had to change their name to Resin Hits)

Weston - "Teenage Love Affair" b/w "Retarded" £3 (pop-punk)

10”

Atombombpocketknife - s/t £3 (Chicago post hc)

Avail - Live at the King's Head £3 (AVAIL!)

Navies / A Day in Black and White – split £3 (I think ADIBAW were still screaming at this stage?)

Navies / A Day in Black and White - split (beige swirl) £3 (see above)

Wilmot Proviso - We'll Live and Die West of the River £3 (acoustic emoting)

Wolves (of Greece) £5 (spazzy UK hc from members of Bob Tilton)

12”

Note: a small amount of these LPs have a slightly creased corner or 2 from being knocked around in transit. If you’re concerned about such things, please get in touch to check the exact condition before purchasing anything. Otherwise all records should play and look fine.

Aesop Rock - Float 2x12" £18 (the one before Labor Days. Its good)

Armstrong's Secret Nine - The Corpse Came Calling £6 (arty hc/indie)

Autistic Youth – Landmine Beach £8 (great melodic punk)

Avail - Dixie £8 (one of their best LPs. Think Avail stuff was recently repressed but these are originals)

Avail - Over the James £8 (another of their best LPs…maybe THE best?!)

Baader Brains - The Complete Unfinished Works of the Young Tigers £12 (MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH MIKE)

Bad Brains - I Against I £6 (Boysetsfire did a good cover of the title song!)

Birthday Boyz - The Bro Cycle £4 (screamo+postrock+stupid lyrics)

Black Flag - First Four Years £7 (see above)

Black Heart Procession – III £12 (great downbeat indie rock)

Blowback - Living Vibration £6 (Japanese heavy hardcore)

Boogie Down Productions - Criminal Minded £6 (classic rap)

Buck 65 - Square 2x12" £18 (this guy may be a genius, im not sure)

Burnman - Notes for a Catalog for an Exhibition £6 (ex-I Hate Myself, played faster and less emo-y)

Coldbringer - Lust and Ambition £7 (Leatherface-inspired Portland punk with members of lots of renowned bands)

Criminal Damage - s/t £10 (members of Tragedy playing “oi” stuff?)

Crimpshrine - Duct Tape Soup £10 (classic pop-punk)

Damezumari / Fire Team Charlie - split £6 (2 of the better recent US emo bands)

Ergs, the - Upstairs/Downstairs £7 (catchy as hell pop-punk)

Fisticuffs Bluff, the - s/t £7 (mid-90s emo/hc)

Funeral Diner / Nexus 6 - split £10 (one of quite a few FD split lps)

Glass and Ashes - Aesthetic Arrest (purple) £6 (bit of a cross b/w PMFS and Torches to Rome)

Hewhocorrupts - Ten Steps to Success £4 (fast and noisy)

Hi-Tek - Hi-Teknology 2x12" £15 (brillo debut album from great producer known for work with Talib Kweli)

His Hero is Gone - Monuments to Thieves £7 (pre-Tragedy gnarlfest. CHUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRCK!)

Hose.Got.Cable - s/t £8 (90s emo)

Hot Cross - Cryonics £10 (mix of good stuff and bits where they started to go wrong!)

I Am Heaven – s/t £8 (ex Frail!)

Ignition – Machination £10 (classic 80s DC Rev Summer hc)

Index for Potential Suicide - £6 The Newest Youth Rebellion (this might be screamo, I cant remember)

Judas Factor, the - Kiss Suicide £6 (abrasive post-hc on Revelation recs.)

Kito - s/t £3 (UK hc)

Malady - s/t £20 (ex-City of Cat/Pg 99 getting a lil more artsy)

Man’s Best Friend (Sole of Anticon) - The New Human is Illegal 2x12" £8 (“abstract hiphop”)

Modest Mouse - The Fruit That Ate Itself (1st press, but bit ringwear’d) £12 (you know them)

Neil On Impresion – The Perfect Tango £12 (pretty post-rock from at least one member of Raein)

Off With Their Heads - All Things Move Toward Their End (charcoal) £6 (No Idea recs gruff-punk)

Orchid – gatefold £7 (these guys were EDUCATED)

Please Inform the Captain this is a Hijack - Defeat or Humiliate the United States of America £12 (MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH MIKE KIRSCH MIKE)

Polaris - s/t £7 (Britmo)

Prozac Memory / Back of Dave - split £7 (90s emo)

Regulations - Electric Guitar £7 (melodic punk)

Rehasher - Off Key Melodies (red) £7 (great pop-punk by members of Less Than Jake!)

Sensefield / Onelinedrawing - split £4 (I think ive been trying to sell this for a decade)

Shorebirds - It's Gonna Get Ugly £10 (terrific pop-punk from members of Latterman and Jawbreaker)

Still Life - From Angry Heads With Skyward Eyes 2x12" £7 (90s Ebullition classic)

Soul Position (RJD2 and Blueprint) - 8 Million Stories 2x12" £8 (very good Rhymesayers hiphop)

States Secedes, the - s/t £5 (screeeeeeemo)

Submission Hold - What Holds Back the Elephant £5 (all-over-the-place punk)

Three Studies For A Crucifixion / Coleman - split £8 (classic 90s screamo match-up)

Thumbnail - s/t £7 (San Diegomo)

Thumbnail – Red! Dead! £7 (see above)

Tired From Now On - Romantic (red) £5 atypical sludgy No Idea recs band)

Tragedy - Vengeance £8 (I know I’m not punk cos I prefer Tragedy to HHiG)

Treepeople - Guilt, Regret, Embarrassment £10 (great Pacific Northwest indierock)

True North - We Speak in Code £5 (ex-palatka/12 Hour Turn)

Tubers - Shell Out £7 (second LP from ex-12 Hour Turn guys)

United States - Divorce Songs (2 copies) £5 (sounds a lot like Fugazi)

Various Artists - In Words of One Syllable £8 (classic 90s emo comp featuring Braid/Salvo Rain/Hope Springs Eternal/Palatka/Vanilla etc.)

Various Artists - Maximum Rock n Roll Presents: Public Safety £8 (great intl’ hc comp)

Various Artists - State of the Union 12" £8 (defining rev summer comp w/One Last Wish/Rain/Fugazi etc)

Various Artists - Wayfarers All £8 (bunch of awesome turn-of-the-Millennium emo bands eg. Life At These Speeds/La Quiete/Sinaloa/Stop It!!)

Vitamin X - Down the Drain £7 (fast rawky hc)

Where Fear and Weapons Meet - The Weapon £5 (hc)

Also some tapes, CDs, and shirts if anyone is interested in them: (offer me cash maybe?! I think a few can fetch moolah and might possibly get put on ebay, others not soooo much.)

Tapes

12XU – demo/singles comp

Bokanovsky – s/t

Dead Friends – “How Young is Too Young” live

No Hope For the Kids – Discography

Vitamin X – Now It’s Our Turn (comp of “People That Bleed”, “See Thru Their Lies” and comp track)

CDs

A Sometimes Promise - discography

Chuck Ragan - The Blueprint Sessions CD

City of Caterpillar - s/t

De La Hoya – Has No Credibility

Econochrist - Discography 2xCD

Emo Summer – discography

Fingerprint - discography

Funeral Diner - Three Sides Dead

Giants Chair - Red and Clear

Grave…Shovel…Let’s Go - demo

Kill Sadie – Half-Cocked Concepts +7”s

Letters in Binary - s/t

Light the Fuse and Run – Fire Sale

Mach Tiver – One Beat, One Chord

Mach Tiver – The Means of Escape

Mihai Edrisch – L’un Sans L’autre

Neil On Impression – For A New Grammar of Feelings

OK Pilot demo cdr

Perth Express - discography

Reactionary 3 - Yanks Go Home (Euro Tour) CD

Roadside Monument – Beside This Brief Hexagonal

Sparkmarker – Treasure Chest 1991-1997

We Leave At Dawn - January '06 CD

William Martyr 17 – A Celebration of Forever

You And I - discography

Shirts

Autistic Youth (Medium, black design on white. Worn 3 or 4 times I reckon.)

Q And Not U (Medium, black.)