new TJR release//Nov13th rock show providence

hey everyone-

so, we here at Tor Johnson Records just released an awesome new release from Providence's Weak Teeth. This45rpm LP called What A Plague You Are came out amazing and is limited to 300! you can purchase it at www.torjohnsonrecords.com and also hear a song there. while on the site, check out all the other awesome stuff we have for sale!

here is the "description" we are using for distros etc:

After relentless touring in 2010 and 2011, Providence's Weak Teeth have finally taken over your turntable with their new LP: "What A Plague You Are". Hardcore has really fallen apart these days, and these four nimrods are here to pick up the pieces. Featuring guest vocals from members of Learn, She Rides, Two Funerals, Wow Owls, and more. These eleven songs combine melody with destruction, asinine song titles, and to-the-point lyrics; all in under 24 minutes. Honestly, what else could you ask for? Oh, and they still hate you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Sunday November 13th we have a crazy rock show going on in Providence. i'm so excited about this show. its 4 bands that currently get me so excited about music right now at one of my favorite venues here in town. here is all the info:

Sunday Nov 13th 9pm $donation$

-Convulsion - RI angular HC (they do a killer Karate cover)

-Now Denial - OG TJR bros from way back

-Furnace - TJR newbs, expect a new LP at some point

-Weak Teeth - just joined the TJR team

@Squid Amps

ask a punk or drop a PM