Methadones Not Economically Viable LP

so is it out of 30 and not 20?

I got this in today...really sounds revamped!!

i love the underground communique word puzzle...you gotta put that online haha

if you solve it you'll literally be the second person that has actually told me they noticed it from a mailorder form...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Does this go up for order today?

I pushed back the date because there was a problem with the cover art that needed to be corrected. They are supposed to ship next week...so very soon. I have the inserts now, just waiting on the covers.

It's kinda sad how many times a day I check this to see if they are available yet.

I pushed back the date because there was a problem with the cover art that needed to be corrected. They are supposed to ship next week...so very soon. I have the inserts now, just waiting on the covers.

It's kinda sad how many times a day I check this to see if they are available yet.

I think the covers shipped already, Imprint said they were supposed to be on the way by the 28th, I think... but they are closed for the holiday and I can't contact Ross Ellis in Canada for info... soon though!

Can't wait for these to be ready. See? This is a delay I can deal with. Justin's on here telling us exactly what's going on, giving us updates...thank you, sir. Thank you.

totally agree.

Beyond stoked to finally own this on vinyl... such a great/fun record!

The remastering sounds so good, too. I couldn't believe my ears when I was just streaming it.

If anyone is willing to part with the alternate "barcode/pigman" cover for this record, please PM me. I'm an avid collector of everything Mr. Vapid!

cheers,

sickteen!

dude, I can just print you one, it's not that big of a deal, I actually have to get a few more printed because a couple orders have turned up missing...awesome way to start the year!

If anyone is willing to part with the alternate "barcode/pigman" cover for this record, please PM me. I'm an avid collector of everything Mr. Vapid!

cheers,

sickteen!

dude, I can just print you one, it's not that big of a deal, I actually have to get a few more printed because a couple orders have turned up missing...awesome way to start the year!

perfect, i will get in touch with you!!

Supply and demand!!!!

late,

sickteen

Let's say someone ordered two copies of the record...would you print them up one of the alternate covers for the 2nd?

Yes. just put that in the notes of the order. While supplies last type thing.

on a side note, the covers are supposed to be delivered today, that's exciting!

the Methadones “Not Economically Viable” pre-orders are up now (the orders will ship this weekend). There’s also an option to buy all four UCR Meth’s releases in a single “unboxed set” and save a few bucks.

(Don’t forget, we have the Meth’s final songs/compilation LP and the Gary Glitter 7″ in the store as well!)

Please explore our back catalog of releases too, we’re pushing 50 releases now, so there’s plenty to pick from, aside from the ever growing distro! We have the all you can buy shipping option of $4.99 (US customers only), so this is a win=win situation to take advantage of!!

Additionally, effective immediately through Friday at midnight, anyone that buys any UCR Methadones release will get put into a drawing to win a Not Economically Viable test pressing!!

The 2 distro exclusive colors for www.Interpunk.com and www.ShopRadioCast.com, will be available later today.

visit our store now at: http://undercomm.storenvy.com/