Wanted: Tranzmitors/New Town Animals

patron

Hey, I'm looking to complete my Jeffie McCloy collection. I figured it's worth a shot trying to find some stuff here. These are the titles I'm interested are:

Tranzmitors - We're All Alone With You (first or second press, doesn't matter) (Seeing Eye Records)

New Town Animals - Fashion Fallout (Dirtnap)

New Town Animals - Is Your Radio Active? (Screaming Apple) (This is the European pressing, with an extra bonus track)

Colour is cool, but really doesn't matter. I'm not sure if I'll find anyone with these on here, since they're both pretty small Canadian bands, from Vancouver. But if anyone can point me anywhere to pick these up, that would be sweet.

I didn't didn't notice that Bistro had the Tranzmitors single, so I'll definitely add that to my next order from them. And yeah, the NTA stuff is out of print, I found a copy of the Dirtnap single on Ebay and I offered the guy a best offer, hopefully he takes it. I've got a feeling that the European pressing of Is Your Radio Active? Is going to be REALLY hard to find though.

+1 to you for finding that. I know Yannick had some in his distro but they sold out. I'll have to pick that up along with that Red Dons Lp. Have you heard that? It's sooooo fucking good.

No, I've never heard the Red Dons before, what are they like?

Portland bands. I guess I'm just use to everyone knowing them because of living here. Yeah, totally check them out. The two songs they have from the LP on their myspace are probably the two worst on the album, so if you like them than the LP is going to blow you away. I also need to get that Violent Arrest 7" from Deraned as well.

I live in Vancouver and I see the Tranzmitors album all over the place. I'm sure I can help you out!

Dude, I love you. If you happen to stumble upon two copies of Tranzmitors - We're All Alone With You, or one New Town Animals - Is Your Radio Active? (European pressing) I will be forever grateful.