Will Haven 'Voir Dire' vinyl

[image]

We are seriously, massively, smashing-our-heads-against-walls levels of happy to announce that we are the only label in the world to be releasing the new WILL HAVEN album 'Voir Dire' on vinyl, with retooled artwork by Jamie McDonald/Bear Face. Stream the whole record on our website now. Basically if you like detuned, epic hardcore or metal with the sickest vocals then you need this record in your life. It's a fucking beast. And Chris Fehn of Slipknot is their bassist now!

http://holyroarrecords.com/#/shop.php

This is available for preorder right now on our store with free instant download (no waiting!) in the following variations (500 pressed in total) -

100 on Transparent red with black haze vinyl

150 on Red/orange sunset vinyl

250 on Yellow glitter vinyl

Press on this record already - 5k live review, sold out Islington Academy show, 4/5 Big Cheese album review, 8/10 Rock Sound review, 4/5 Terrorizer review...the list goes on.

Having first seen Will Haven when i was 14 years old, supporting Deftones, I can honestly say this is an honour. Will Haven opened the door for me to so much hardcore and weirder types of metal. Without them I doubt i would be releasing some of the records I do on Holy Roar and nor would some of the bands you like sound the way they do without them! I urge you to check this out if you are unfamiliar! Props to Bieler Bros. for being so awesome to work with on this release.