What to do STD ISIL Test Press

I have donated this year and will continue too. I encourage everyone to give a little if they can.

Yeah, everyone should give a little if they can, but you're currently in the position to give a lot (assuming, based on what you're calling "a lot"), and that could make a whole lot of people feel good over the Christmas period.

I think you should make a list of everything else you could put that money towards, and at the end of that exercise, make your decision. Is your purchase going to make you happier than doing everything else you can imagine?

thats a good ill try that. but would answer be different if the month was different? i dont want you to think im attacking you because im not, but yes these are the months to give to those less fortunate, but what about the other 10 months out of the year? right now some soup kitchens are full staffed and are actually turning away volunteers. clothing/food/toy drives are also doing there best right now, so well that they are saving toys for the rest of the year.

a large expense may seem selfish but i would rather give a little at all times than a lot at one time.

i am going to do your excercise because i agree that it will focus my mind on whats in front of me, but the rarity of this item and the opportunity is one that does not come up everyday.

that being said, i hope everyone can do someting this season to help someone in need. just remember, their need is all year, not just november december. happy holidays to everyone