F/S: Botch "...Romans" Test Press 10/30

jurrobear

My EML light came on my car over the weekend, which means i'm fucked and gotta start taking the bus till I get it fixed. Which means that I need to part with stuff that I really don't want to part with. I decided to take things slow and just part with one record at a time till I find out how much my car repair is gonna total.

Here's some info on the record. I waited in line at Vacation Vinyl for this on release day and have only spun it once, I really don't want to sell this but I really need the cash. I can post pics as soon as I get home from work but for now I can tell you that it's 10/30 2xLP and sounds like a fucking beast. I'm really sad about letting this go but I'm sure it'll find a good home.

Feel free to shoot me some offers.

I'm sorry to hear that man. It's tough to part with things you cherish. But life goes on, I guess. Seriously next time I'm in LA we need to hang out and hit a show. I was there all summer but I kind of hermitized myself and did nothing.

Are you serious!? It would've been awesome to finally hang. The next time you're here we will def. have a blast.

Yea, it's kind of a bummer to let it go but I'm happy to have a normal colored press of it.

*EDIT*

bump, I guess.