Arkells – Jackson Square Test Press For Sale + AOF

hori

Not sure what to ask for this test pressing of the Arkells Jackson Square on black vinyl. Apparantley rejected and limited to 15 copies, have not played it so do not know why she was rejected but purchased from the recent Dine Alone garage sale.

Shipping is from Canada and our rates suck so will need to add $10 to ship to the USA/Canada and a crappy $18 everywhere else on earth....

Send me your offers, I also have the limited edition Alexisonfire items they were selling (the limited to 70 version of Old Crows.. and the White Aussie Tour 7 inch) + the 2 different City and Colour white 7 inch singles if you want to try to make a package deal for all 5 or 2 of the 5 or whatever else combination you can come up with.

Paypal payment only unless you are local to where I work (Toronto area close to 401 and DVP) in which case a bag of toonies in person will do just fine.

I'll offer you cost plus shipping on the Jackson Square test press considering I missed out when it went on sale and you don't want it. I live in Toronto and can pick it up. Everyone goes home happy.

I'm also looking at your other post and am interested in the Willy Mason and BRMC stuff. I can offer you a package price if you are willing to part with Jackson Square around cost.