Rebuke - Artie Kaye 7" (Skatepunk)

We've just put up the pre-orders for the new 7" from Sweden's Rebuke. 'Artie Kaye' is 4 tracks of fast paced skate punk from one of Europe's leaders of the genre, following on from their 2010 full length 'Wouldworks'. Official release date 1st April.

The 7" is limited to 200 copies - 100x yellow and 100x black and comes with download code and a sticker. There's a bunch of pre-order packages up now at www.disconnectdisconnectrecords.bigcartel.com

We're also having a competition where if you share the promo video via Facebook you'll get entered in with a chance to win one of 3 Rebuke prize packs. You can find the link here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/disconnectdisconnectrecords/posts/338687359502697

Here's the video for the release. We only have 50 of each colour (the rest will be sold direct by the band on tour), so act quick:

• 3 weeks later...
Hadn't previously heard these guys before - so glad I've been clued in!

I missed this. That's awesome Jordan! I did see your little feature on the band, great stuff, glad you like them.

This'll be streaming on Punknews soon. Anyone who wants a t shirt, let me know soon, the guys are flying over to visit from Sweden and bringing me some shirts for the webstore / package deals.

do you have them now?

It seems we've been messed around by the pressing plant a bit - I was expecting them this week and now have been told i'll be getting them next week. They didnt seem to think this was a problem even though we gave them over 8 weeks on their 6 week max turnaround estimate...

They'll be here soon, then straight out to you guys as soon as I have them, got the mailers all addressed up and ready! Apologies for the delay!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got these yesterday and they've gone out today to everyone who's ordered so far. Apologies for the delays, it was totally out of my hands and very frustrating, but hopefully everyone will be happy when the records turn up very soon!

Anyone who doesnt know the band, please check out the Punknews stream or the promo video and check out this great band.

• 2 weeks later...