PLS at least read the top paragraph... WTB

blinkfan182

Ok, so let me start off by saying last time, I tried to buy stuff on here but before I could hardly buy anything I had some things come up that needed to be tended to money wise... That still leaves no reason for me to have not PM'd people back that tried to help me with what I wanted. But all I'm asking for is for some forgiveness, and a second chance. So let me say this if you PM me I will try as hard as I can to PM you back with in 24 hours.

On another note please excuse me still wanting some Blink records, (yes I know that it gets monotonous seeing WTB: Blink-182 over and over) but they're one of my favorite bands, so cut me some slack.

Here's the list of what I'm looking for at a reasonable price:

Cheshire Cat (Blue/Yellow Swirl)

Enema Of The State (Hot Topic White)

The Mark, Tom And Travis Show (Blue + Green Marble)

Take Off Your Pants And Jacket (Red Yellow Green Tri-Color)

^^^Yes I know about the represses coming up but I want to have these also, sort of trying to get a full Hot Topic Blink-182 set, if you will

I DO NOT want the MTS presses because of them having to with RJ and that crappy business in general.

And one last thing, even though I have some money to splurge on these doesn't mean I'll have enough to get them all at one time, just depending on the deals I get. So shoot me a PM with approx how much you want for these PPD, and I'll try to work something out, cheers!