Certain People I Know - self-titled LP !

I just got the new CYLS Sampler #4. The first song I thought to myself "This sounds like Hey Mercedes?"

From - Count Your Lucky Stars website:

"Let’s get to it! First, please give a warm welcome to Certain People I Know!

If you don’t already know this band, perhaps you are familiar with their previous works, which include Braid, Hey Mercedes, The City on Film, and The Bomb. If bands were a linear path, this band picks up where Hey Mercedes left off, while still bringing their own sound to the table. Lets face it, any band fronted by the legendary Bob Nanna is amazing, and this is no exception. The rest of the band is rounded out by equally stellar musicians Damon Atkinson, Jeff Dean, Lauren LoPiccolo, and Matt Schuessler. We will be releasing their self-titled LP on CD & LP this Spring, and it will absolutely blow you away. In the meantime, you can head over to our Facebook, click on the Free Downloads section, “like” our page, and download the new CYLS Sampler #4, to get the new track from Certain People I Know (called Make It Up) , as well as a bunch of awesome tunes from our other Count Your Lucky Stars bands!"

Excited for this!!