2 new releases from Vinyl Junkie

2 new hot platters from Vinyl Junkie out now! www.vinyljunkiedistro.com/mailorder

both are limited to 300 copies and will probably never be repressed!

First up is the debut 7" from Fugitive Family. This is entitled The Saddest Story Ever Told EP. 9 tracks. Members of The Secret Prostitutes, Reason Of Insanity, Crime Wave, The Energy, Bloody Hammer and more! Retro punk rock from the future, picking right up where Reason of Insanity left off. 9 tracks on here.

Its that sloppy Houston punk rock that everyone loves nowadays.

Second is a split LP between Dissent, and Turbokrieg. A bunch of heavy crust songs. Dissent plays heavy metallic crust in the vein of Extinction of Mankind, Hellbastard, or Doom. Turbokrieg play Repulsion influenced thrashy grind. The bands have members of each other as well as PLF, Insect Warfare, 50/50, War Master, Nibiru, Machine Gun Romantics and a billion other heavy bands. Get this if you are a fan of the gulf coast grindcore / hardcore scene. Hell, get this even if youre not.

labels / distros get in touch if you wanna do trades or wholesale info at vinyljunkiedistro dot com

otherwise mailorder at vinyljunkiedistro.com/mailorder

PLEASE NOTE. THESE WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL APRIL 19th. WE ARE GOING TO BE OUT OF TOWN UNTIL THEN.

i hate pre-orders, but these are all in and ready to go, but i dont have time to get them together to ship until we get back in town on the 19th. Please keep that in mind when ordering!