PO: Foxes (Aus) LTD deluxe 12" /25 FFO: La Dispute

http://dogknightsproductions.bigcartel.com

http://dogknightsproductions.bandcamp.com

Foxes - Foxes 12” EP Pre-order.

PRESSING INFO

Pre- order edition #1: SILVER spray-painted text and purple/blue flecked cover /25

Pre- order edition #2: GOLD spray-painted text and purple/blue flecked cover /25

Regular version /200

Foxes are a 5-piece Rock/Emo outfit from Perth, Australia. They make impassioned music inspired by hope and tragedy; taking musical influence from the likes of At The Drive-In and La Dispute they craft hard-hitting post-hardcore with an edge of post-rock.

25 minutes of highly charged, highly emotive screamo. Essential listening if you enjoy La Dispute, Pianos Become the Teeth and MewithoutYou etc. Stream the whole release in FULL at: http://dogknightsproductions.bandcamp.com

This record is limited to 250 copies.

All copies are pressed on 180gram heavyweight black vinyl and are housed in thick reverse-board printed covers.

The deluxe pre-order version includes a purple/blue paint flecked cover with FOXES spray-painted in Gold OR Silver. Each version is limited to 25 each.

All copies come with a digital download code.

There are a few different package deals available, some of which include the new Hospitals 7”. Please read carefully. All deals will save you a few £!

-----------------------------------------------------

The official release date is 14th May, You should hopefully receive your order before this date. The best way to keep up to date is to check the Dog Knights Facebook page or website for updates!

-----------------------------------------------------

All orders come with free stickers and at least 1 digital download code for a random Dog Knights release! The more you order; the more free stuff you get.

As usual, if you have been charged too much for postage, you will be given a partial refund. All orders will be sent first class (unless I have miscalculated postage costs) and I always get a proof of posting incase Royal Mail loses your record.

If you live in Europe but your country is not listed in the drop-down tab, select Germany as your country.

Guest deathbydrums

Nice stuff! Think it wood've bin appropriate to draw a comparison to The Saddest Landscape too, although this is probably noisier and i no nothing about heavy musics.

Thanks a lot, Brandon! Will send your codes to you now.

Deathbydrums: I actually agree! Will compare them to Sddest Landscape for the upcoming 12" split :)

Kevin: Shipping to USA is definitely expensive/annoying, but i dont overcharge for shipping. Most of the time i actually undercharge slightly!

Thanks for the interest, guys

• 2 months later...
Guest deathbydrums

http://dogknightsproductions.bandcamp.com/album/dk015-no-coast-jackals-split

No Coast / Jackals 7" split

*This release has been sold out for a few months. I found 6 copies without covers, so i took some leftover Worms Feed covers and spray-painted the fronts and hand-wrote the infoon the back. Stickered and numbered /6. They look pretty cool, i guess?

If you like bands such as Swing Kids, Das Oath, (old) Daughters, you should definitely check out No Coast!

Jackals are back again with 3 more awesome tracks of pissed-off hardcore punk, including a Dead Kennedys cover.