WANTED: a radio with guts/connie dungs

cdstinnett

no shit. This man has good tastes. I have already asked everyone about this stuff and got a whole lot of nothing

Do you know if the A radio with guts " acoustic" ever got pressed on vinyl or was that cd only?

you can still get beat heart sweet stereo from stardumb, but that's in the uk

the acoustic was cd release only.

i really want the connie dungs eternal bad luck charm.

yeah i emailed stardumb records and never heard back.

I found out that brandon from a radio with guts posts on a pop punk bored and i sent him a message but he still hasnt gotten back to me.

i ended up scoring some connie dung 7"s and a test press from scott at harmless records. [email protected]

i emailed them and they wrote back and said they would get back to me in a few days with a total from the uk plus shipping and also a list of a few places in the us i can get it from.

i talked to brandon last year on myspace. he said all the members of arwg live in 4 separate states. and the new album is done, it just needs to be mastered and put out by a record label. it was supposed to be out two years ago...

thanks for the email address. i just wrote scott.

definitely post that list of US stores with that 12"

i love that record so much.

Yeah for sure. I have even gotten my girlfriend hooked on this band. shit is golden.

I had no idea there was unreleased material out there that was waiting to get pressed. We should convince virgil to get in touch and put that shit out.

I wish the acoustic album was pressed on wax cause that shit is fantastic as well.