LF: American Werewolves LP's (Cleveland horrorpunk

breathingliquid

Are you sure these came out? I know 2 of the guys in the band and they didn't mention that they actually came out. I have the split 7" they did a few years ago but it isn't for sale.

I can't find anything on those! All I know is that Trevor (from the band) said on Facebook that "They Died Crawling" was a vinyl only release and it sold out at their show(s)...so I assume that it means that this one for sure was made. But I haven't seen them anywhere. Would love to own them if they are out!

I will ask their bass player later on.

Discogs has the split 7" with Phantom Pains listed for sale for only $3. I would buy it since it is almost impossible to find now that interpunk is sold out.

Thanks, but I already have the split.

If you get more info from their bass player, please let me know! I have a feeling that maybe "We Won't Stay Dead" wasn't re-released on vinyl and that maybe there was a small run of "They Died Crawling"...again, this is based on a reply that Trevor had on his facebook....