SET SALE! TRIMMING THE FAT LP SALE

swankymodes

Looking to slim down the collection a little. Now a set sale, or PM me any reasonable offers. I can take pics for any requests. All records are in good condition. No international shipping, sorry. Free shipping if you buy 2 LPs. $3 to ship if it's only 1 LP.

Austin Lucas - Somebody Loves You - Suburban Home Records - Tour Edition/Screened Cover (of 300) $5

Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska - Columbia Records - Black Vinyl $3

Coliseum - No Salvation - Auxiliary/Relapse Records - 2nd Press/Red, Black, White vinyl (of 500) $10

Coliseum - No Salvation - Auxiliary/Relapse Records - 3rd Press/Blood & Urine Vinyl (of 350) $8

Dead To Me - African Elephants - Fat Records - 1st Press/Black Vinyl $5

Dead To Me - Little Brother - Fat Records - 1st Press/Black Vinyl $5

Descendents - Everything Sucks - Epitaph Records - Repress/White Vinyl $20

Down In The Dumps - Dumps Luck - Dead Broke Recerds - Purple Vinyl $5

Down To Nothing - The Most - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Purple Vinyl (of 553) $8

Gaslight Anthem, The - Live at Park Ave - Side One Dummy Records - 1st Press/Black Vinyl (of 2000) $30

Gorilla Biscuits - Start Today - Revelation Records - ?? Press/Black Vinyl $5

Gorilla Biscuits - Start Today - We Bite Records - 1st Press/Blue Vinyl $50

House Boat - The Delaware Octopus - It's Alive Records - 1st Press/Mauve Vinyl (of 45) $5

Let Down - We're In This Alone - Six Feet Under Records - 1st Press/Brown Vinyl (of 100) $7

Lifetime - S/T - No Idea Records - 2nd Press/Blue Vinyl (of 500) $5

Modern Life Is War - Midnight In America - LifeLine Records - 1st Press/Black & White (of 1000) $8 (PENDING)

Municipal Waste - The Art of Partying - Earache Records - 2nd Press/Picture DiscDisc (of 1000) $10

Municipal Waste - Massive Aggressive - Earache Records - 1st Press/Red Vinyl (of 100) $15

None More Black - Icons - Fat Records - 1st Press/Black Vinyl $5 (PENDING)

RVIVR - LP - Rumbletowne Records - 1st Press/Black Vinyl $5

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Records - 2nd Press/Euro Tour Edition/Green Vinyl (of 100) $30

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Records - 1st Press/Brown, White Split Vinyl (of 300) $25 (PENDING)

Strike Anywhere - Iron Front LP - Bridge 9 Records - 1st Press/Green Vinyl (of 1000) $10

Coliseum/Doomriders - Not Of This World - Auxiliary Records - 2nd Press/Black Vinyl (of 300) $15

-Thanks

No international shipping for real?

Sorry, I don't own a car and with my work schedule it's near impossible for me to get to the post office. Domestic shipping I can do through paypal and have it picked up at the office.

No worries mate, hope you sell them all there is great stuff at good prices best of luck.