Wanted: Intensity records

mrc

looking for records by the swedish hardcore band Intensity.

Help me work on completing my Satanic surfer side projects.

Have:

Intensity The Ruins of Our Future LP Black Vinyl

Intensity Virtue of Progress 7" Black Vinyl

Intensity Wash Off The Lies 10" Black Vinyl

Intensity/Antichrist Split 7" Black Vinyl

need:

Battered Soul 7" black vinyl

Wash of the lies 10" clear blue vinyl (1st press), red vinyl (2nd press)

V/A - Break The Silence - with: intensity / OUTLAST / 59 TIMES THE PAIN / MISCONDUCT

V/A - A festival crammed with Bad Taste w/ Intensity, Weakerthans, Last Days of April... (transparant pink, #/300)

have you ever contacted rodrigo? a friend of mine asked him if he had some Intensity records for him a few months ago, when he was on tour with enemy alliance, and he did.

Don't know which records, but I guess the ones on this list:

http://www.howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1810

I am so extremly jealous of you. i woulda killed to see Satanic surfers or adhesive, undeclinable, pridebowl... no one ever toured here. I think intensity tried coming over but their paperwork got fucked up and they got sent home after they got to canada.

I tried contacting satanic surfers via myspace but never heard back. I recently got the bad taste 7" comp that has astream and intensity on it. Stoked on that.

I know rodrigo was in some "spazzy" hardcore bands but cant remember the names of those bands. do you happen to know of any of those?

thanks

Well I've never seen adhesive or pridebowl before either and that realllyyyyyyy sucks! Such great bands! You have a really great taste of music!

I don't know all the bands Rodrigo was in. I only know Intensity, Kontrovers, Satanic Surfers and he played in Venerea a few times. He has been in a lot of death metal bands too.

You should check not available if you are into melodic punkrock (their latest album is really good!!!), download it here: http://www.badongo.com/nl/file/3627869

And did you know that undeclinable have "one for the money" on vinyl too?

Where did you get the bad taste 7" comp?