Eby:NOFX AJJ HWM PoisonIdea Hellmouth Nobunny Blink Alexisonfire MORE

Masi

So my Fiance is gone for the next 6-8 mos. and I need some help paying bills and rent during that time. I will be ebaying off many of his records over the next few months to get by.(YES he said to do it!) Have some stuff posted now, 20 more scheduled around 11-12 today with NOFX Fat Wreck Stuff Fest stuff HWM, Way limited Andrew Jackson stuff, so if you see anything you want please bid. I will try to make a list to offer before they go on ebay. There are just SO many records I just don't know where to start. I've been having a bit of help from a friend of my fiance to keep a bit of similar stuff together, but there is tons. several hundred records probably gonna sell.(I think there are well over 1000....this is nuts!) I'm going through 7"s right now. They are not even alphabetical or anything, just in boxes completely mixed up. 7" boxes and LP boxes, which makes it rather difficult...anyways, so check back if you don't see something now, I'm sure something will pop up that you need. THANKS!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/lookupalice/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

If you want to PM an offer, I'll end an auction early for the right offer on anything posted. If your looking for additional Crack Rock Steady related stuff, there may be a few other things for sale. I'm pretty sure he has a complete collection for vinyl release that is CRS related being CV, LOC, In Decay, Stockyard Stoics. If your looking for a specific, PM me what along with offer.