FT/FS: Thrice Farewell Tour 6/17 HoB Anaheim

natealcatraz

Any reason why? HOB > Observatory.

Hey friends,

It blows our minds that we have sold through five hometown shows (including LA) on this Farewell tour. We are truly humbled by that fact, and we’re truly grateful for the outpouring of support you’ve shown us. Despite having five hometown shows, we’ve noticed that many people have mentioned that they were unable to get tickets to these shows. That said, we’ve decided to add one final SoCal show on this tour at the Observatory on June 19th. It will be us on our own, no support bands, and we’ll be breaking the set up into two pieces separated by a special acoustic intermission. As many of you know, cancer has affected each of our lives recently, and we felt it would be fitting to donate a portion of the proceeds from this show to StandUp2Cancer.

We hope you can make it out, and can’t thank you enough for making this all possible.

Love,

Thrice

i wish i could go to the observatory as well, but at least im seeing them at club nokia. just glad im seeing them.