Wes Anderson Soundtracks: What's stopping these from getting pressed?

For some reason the search function on the new board isn't working for me so I couldn't see if there any previous threads on this, so here goes.

Given that Moonrise Kingdom was just released, there's now another great Wes Anderson movie soundtrack NOT on vinyl.

I'm a big fan of all his work and their respective soundtracks, but what's preventing these from being released?

Surely there is enough demand.

All of Wes Anderson's film soundtracks are befitting of a vinyl release.... even Bottle Rocket and Fantastic Mr. Fox.

I wouldn't even think twice about purchasing them if they were ever pressed.

I believe to have consulted someone from Simply Vinyl (only label to release the Lost Highway soundtrack on vinyl by the way..... the link: http://www.discogs.c.../release/210367) around ten years ago when The Royal Tenenbaums was released and asked if they were considering... they said maybe.

Eric Anderson's (Wes' brother) illustrations for the Criterion releases should definitely be the album artwork....

For sure man, Fox is one of my favourites and I personally think Bottle Rocket is his best film (maybe, not sure after seeing Moonrise).

Yeah, the Criterion artwork would be awesome.

It's just kind of stupid they haven't been pressed, some label could make a lotta dough off this.