Heart In Hand Records

Has anyone on here ever dealt with Heart In Hand Records?

http://heartinhandrex.bigcartel.com/

I ordered a stack of records from their Distro in about September last year. A few months passed and I still didn't receive my records (I live in Australia so I figured it could take upwards of a month or so). So I tried contacting them and they never replied to a single email. Continued my emailing trying to get a response until about two months ago, I tried to open a Paypal dispute but it was automatically cancelled due it being out of the 45 day period (which sucks). They got a notification of the claim though, and so I was given a tracking number for a package through USPS. It worked and it said that the electronic shipping info was received. That was the first and only update on the tracker. The shipping info was received on May the 1st. I've since tried to contact them through their bigcartel/email/facebook etc. and no reply.

:( Lame.

Yeh, I'm still trying to get in contact with him. There was two seperate orders and I only got one trcking number too, so I don't know what was up with that. I don't think it's ever taken more than a month for something to get here from the States, once it's been shipped atleast.

If you used your credit card linked to paypal you can file a dispute via your credit card. Purchases are normally warranted through the terms and conditions!

I'll look into this, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...