FT/FS Pianos Become The Teeth - TLLA Clear W/ Gray and Black /100 1stPress | Also Bunch of WTB

sworph

As the title say, I have a copy of Pianos Become The Teeth - The Lack Long After Clear W/ Gray and Black /100. This is a first pressing and it is the rarest variant of all presses. I am hoping to trade this for something of similar value. Vinyl is UNPLAYED, sleeve is in MINT condition, it also comes with the original digital download code.

I live in Australia, so shipping would be around $13 for you to get me my record and about the same for me to send you yours. If the record you are offering me is valuable enough, I will pay for the shipping on both ends. I will also accept offers on this item, but would prefer to trade it.

I am just going to list a few records I am after. Some may be of greater value than this, so I am willing to work out some cash on the side if you are prepared to work with me. Also if you have any of these records I would be willing to purchase them off you for decent and suitable prices.

Records I am looking for;

The Saddest Landscape - After The Lights | Half Clear Half Blue (Euro Press I believe?)

The Saddest Landscape - After The Lights | Half Clear Half Red (Release show variant with screen printed cover)

The Saddest Landscape - Anything Pre-After The Lights.

Pianos Become The Teeth - Old Pride | Any variant from the First-Press

Pianos Become The Teeth - The Lack Long After | Trans Amber W/ Black

Pianos Become The Teeth - The Lack Long After | FEST-PRESS (Came With Insert/Over-Sleeve of Kyle's Father playing Baseball)

Pianos Become The Teeth/The Saddest Landscape - Split 9" | Any Variant

La Dispute - Untitled 7"

La Dispute - Here, Hear II 7" | Any Cover

La Dispute - Vancouver

La Dispute - Wildlife | Deluxe

Trophy Scars - Alphabet. Alphabets | White W/ Blue Splatter

Touche' Amore' - PTSBBAM | Deluxe

ANY TEST-PRESSES FROM ANY OF THESE BANDS - PLEASE CONTACT ME

I am super flexible and easy to deal with. I have purchased many records from many users on this site. If you have dealt with me and thought I was pleasant, please drop a post to help others feel more comfortable.

Thanks guys.