SET SALE/OBO STUFF: TLA - oh calcutta on blue, lemuria/KOLS, loved ones - KEEP yr heart grey

j4m35

hey friends. parking ticket issues and i'm traveling abroad next week. would like to get affairs straightened away before then. free shipping only applies to US.

the loved ones - keep your heart (grey, out of 230) -- $35 incl. shipping/delivery confirmation

the lawrence arms - oh calcutta (marble blue, out of 240) -- $120 OBO, make me a ppd offer

lemuria/kind of like spiting split - your living room's all over me (on black) -- $40 including shipping/delivery confirmation.

i also have a 160gb ipod for sale. i've had it for five years and i'm not gonna lie, it's got scratches. many of them. the headphone jack is a little loose. aside from that, everything works just fine. you will simply have to restore the ipod operating system (as in, switch it from windows to mac). can supply pictures if necessary. make me an offer!

please email me @ james [dot] hull89 [at] gmail [dot] com with offers. these prices are not firm. um what else...if you are in the chicagoland area, let's meet up so i don't have to mail stuff to you.

:wub: thaaaaanks for reading, folks! :wub: