MerchBox!

So I don't even remember where I saw this, but a guy named Mike who has a blog called Free Indie is starting a monthly subscription called MerchBox. It costs $10 each month, and he sends you a bunch of cool stuff in the mail based on your taste. He gives you a survey when you sign up so that way you don't get a bunch of crap you don't listen to.

Well, I forgot I signed up for it, and I got my first package in the mail Friday. It had some sweet CDs and Rock and Roll cards in it. If you have $10 to spare each month and love getting surprises in the mail, then you should do this!

Mike can be reached at [email protected] and he is looking for more people to do this, so let's all join and discuss what we got in here!

tumblr_m8axe881iw1qfkw9oo2_1280.jpgtumblr_m8axe881iw1qfkw9oo1_1280.jpg

He did pretty well, but I told him my three favorite artists were The Low Anthem, Jimmy Eat World and Jack White, so it wasn't too hard for him to please me.

The Ace Reporter EP was pretty awesome. It's by far worth the $10.

I don't know if he can skip a month. Just email him and he can answer more of your questions.