Rare Loved Ones / Dave Hause stuff for sale

Bender

I'm trying to raise some quick funds and decided to give folks on this board first crack on these. The month of August has been insanely rough on my wallet . Between multiple weddings, car problems , vet bills and a piece of vinyl that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own , I'm pretty strapped for dough.

Build and Burn lp - Both limited covers. The Philly version is limited to only 50 copies. Aside from tests this is easily one of the rarest Fat releases. The tour version with the red ink is out of 100 . Both are silkscreened on vellum and are some of the nicest limited covers I've ever seen.

DSC02182.jpg

I'll take $130 ppd in the states on the Philly , and $70 ppd in the states on the tour cover. Both for $165 ppd in the states. $175 world.

Dave Hause 7" series. The picture says it all . 3 different versions of the Time Will Tell 7". Black /100 .this has an impression on both sides from a small piece of vinyl being stuck in the jacket . Chunksaah didn't ship these with dust sleeves. I played this just now and theres a pop when the needle hits that spot. Aside from it being a minor annoyance it sounded fine on my turntable. also included are the 1st press on solid red and the tour press on splatter vinyl. Pray for Tucson is on green vinyl. Heavy Heart on orange. Resolutions on Clear. Almost a complete collection in one shot.

DSC02183.jpg

Im not sure what I want for these but I do want to sell them all in one shot. Please PM offers ppd.

I prefer paypal payment sent as a gift. I am extremely trustworthy and will ship out within 24 hours of receiving payment and can include photos of the package prior to shipping . Tracking information will be provided as well.

Thanks for looking

• 2 weeks later...