Flat Rate Priority Mail Box of CDs - $25

oilandwater

I posted this on the Vinyl Collective message board, but no one responded so I figured I'd try posting it here. I'm trying to clean out my basement and I have a ton of CDs from back when I used to do a distro and I wanna get rid of them.

For $25 (which includes shipping) you'll get a medium flat rate priority mail box filled with CDs. I just packed one up and it held 40 CDs.

A majority of these are still in the shrink wrap and just never got sold, but some are promo CDs that labels sent me that just have a hole through the barcode.

I can't really promise what will be in each box, but in the random one I just packed there were Christiansen CDs, Ultimate Fakebook, Six Going on Seven, The Fairlanes and bands like that. Basically you won't be getting any smooth jazz CDs or anything you'll absolutely hate.

The shipping for each box should be around $12, so after that, paypal fees, packaging tape, ect. I'm not making much money of this. I pretty much just wanna get rid of these.

Let me know if you want one of the boxes and I'll message you with my paypal email address.

Any questions, let me know.

hEpuq.jpg