In search of Kevin Devine put your ghost to rest vinyl

Capnzissou

oh doooood how much did you pay?!

Well, friend. I payed $40 for the album and the burried by the buzzz 7" got it from a nice gent on this board. He even delivered it to my house.

when i bought these two, they were hand delivered to me by kevin himself :D

when i bought these two, they were hand delivered to me by kevin himself :D

*shakes fist in anger/jealousy*

funny story, he had these when i saw him and jesse lacey did their first solo tour. I had 12 bucks (which is what he was selling the LP for, for whatever reason) but i was SO hungry i passed on it and got the "just stay" 7". I kicked myself for the longest time. but I have it now, so yea....thats my shitty story.

yeah, it was on the jesse tour that i got the LP. seriously.. i only paid $12 for this thing???

now youve got me remembering where i bought each piece.

got the just stay 7" in northampton in early 07. and the buried buzzzz 7" when he played at my college in late 06. that one was one of the best... him playing in a tiny common room to maybe 30-50 people.

yeah, it was on the jesse tour that i got the LP. seriously.. i only paid $12 for this thing???

now youve got me remembering where i bought each piece.

got the just stay 7" in northampton in early 07. and the buried buzzzz 7" when he played at my college in late 06. that one was one of the best... him playing in a tiny common room to maybe 30-50 people.

haha yea. I got offered like $60 for my just stay 7" and I couldn't do it because of the awesome memories attached to it.