WTB: Hot Water Music, No Trigger, Poison The Well, Hey Mercedes...

mytrainwreck

Friends of Vinyl Collective!  I am on a crusade to find a couple of records.  If you have any of them and you're willing to part with them for cash, please throw me a private message and we can discuss details.  Thank you in advance!!!

Hot Water Music, "Caution" (specifically either the Red/Yellow Split 1st Press, or either of the 4th Presses, Yellow or Pink)

No Trigger, "Canyoneer"

Poison The Well, "Versions" (I'd prefer the coke bottle blue, but any variant will do)

Hey Mercedes, "Loses Control"
Fear Before The March Of Flames, "Art Damage"
The Anniversary, "Your Majesty"
The New Amsterdams, "Worse For The Wear"

Copeland, "You Are My Sunshine"
Any of the 3 Envy On The Coast records (Lowcountry, Lucy Gray, or the EP)

<3

Alright, I just gotta post this in here. 

This user "konk" sees my post, lets me know he's got a couple of the records I want, I make him an offer, he accepts, we go through with the transaction, all is well.  He, then, sends me a ten dollar refund because he tells me he saw the Hey Mercedes record on eBay for ten dollars cheaper.  This is the definition of a class act.  Seriously, I will give this guy all of my money for records for the rest of my life.  So, my dude, if you see this, that was the coolest thing, and everyone should buy from you.  Thanks.

Anyways, thanks for all of your feedback and for all of you that got back to me about some of the stuff I wanted, I promise these will be going to a nice loving home.  Where they'll be spun.  All day.