Audio Technica AT-LP60 question

So yeah, because of cost reasons and such and because the reviews looked really good, I ordered an Audio Technica AT-LP60, and it's been working absolutely great up until a few days ago..

I got a new 7" about four days ago (Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit by Snowing), and I had the speed setting on 45 and the other setting on 7". Now, when it started playing it sounded really high pitched, so while still play I quickly switched it to 33 but it still sounded a little high pitched, but a lot more closer to how the songs originally sound.

Ever since then though, the speed of the turntable keeps varying on all of my records, 7" or otherwise... Like, it'll start off normal, then slow down, then come back up, and so on and so forth. I've looked everywhere else, and I've tried most everything short of purchasing a new belt. Is there anything that I could possibly do? Or do I have to send the turntable back and/or get a new belt for it?

Any help would be appreciated.