Document (UK Punk Rock Label) TRADES/WHOLESALE

document

hey!

I currently run a label over here in the UK called Document Recording (easy! we are documenting our scene and bands we love)..

We have a couple of new releases on wax that i'd like to tell you about!

Chillerton - Bleak Unison 12" (300 pressed, Black Vinyl) $14 post paid

twelve tracks of Gunmoll influenced punk rock from the south coast of the UK. Featuring close links to former band Jets vs Sharks (members now in You me and the atom bomb & Attack! Vipers). If you didn't catch them at the fest last year, what were you thinking? www.myspace.com/baileygregandjack

Orphan Choir/The Amistad split 7" (500 Pressed, See through Pink wax!) $8 post paid

Orphan Choir are from Windsor Ontario and play great gruff sounding punk rock! www.myspace.com/orphanchoir

The Amistad are from Sheffield, UK! and play brilliant punk rock in the vein of the Broadways www.myspace.com/theamistadband

OTHER RELEASES:

Above Them - Inside Im Dancing CDEP (Fest approved, fast growing emo/rock from the UK) $6

Stolen Bikes Ride Faster - Nothing Has Changed CDEP (Maximum Rock and Roll approved melodic punk rock from Italy. Think Dillinger Four, Pink Razors) $6

New Bruises - Transmit Transmit LP $14

Sorry for the high prices but the postage to the states is a killer!

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ABOUT WHOLESALE/TRADES - we would like as much distribution as possible, especially in the states! please get in touch at: [email protected]

we will have a website coming soon! www.ponte-carlo.co.uk

hey matiss! this is eric (the drummer for NB). get in touch with us cuz we'd like to have some of your stuff to sell in our distro

Hey Marcus & Eric!

Hope you guys are good!

I heard you guys were supposed to come over with O Pioneers!! but it ain't happening now?

shame.

eric - email me at [email protected] to let me know what you want me to send! I need to speak to you/brian about some trades too cos we have a couple of new releases out!