TJR 2013 New Years Sale....thing-y

so, i realized that i didn't do any sort of new year sale or anything. so i decided to kick one off cause....well, might as well clean out the basement a little and get some extra $$$ together for our releases coming up in 2013 (10-Year Anniversary Show DVD, Moment Discography 2xLP, and 2-3 more unannounced things). so here's the deal: all TJR releases are 50% off through the end of Feb. grab something you don't have yet & use the money you saved to pick up something for one of the other labels we carry. also, cause...yolo: we are offering 50% off all Zines, Poster, and Used CDs through the end of the year. please check it out and pick up something rad. www.torjohnsonrecords.com

yeah....so about that. i have no idea honestly. last time i checked in with those guys the record was half recorded. as fair as i am aware they are on a hiatus due to some personal issues. their record will come out when/if it is ever finished. feel free to bother them, but right now the ball is in their court.

also, if you have a chance, check out this interview i did with Modern Vinyl. i let a little more leak about upcoming stuff & the Furnace  stuff: http://modern-vinyl.com/2012/12/31/meet-greet-paul-dechichio-tor-johnson/

• 2 weeks later...