WTB: 1 ticket to Bad Books / Front Bottoms! Feb 19, Cambridge MA (will trade if necessary!)

SweetJerryWine

I'm looking to grab a couple tickets for this Bad Books show in a few weeks - I need at least 3 tickets, but 4 or 5 would be ideal (I'd even spring for a 6th so a friend in Maine can come with us) - the more of my friends I can get to go, the lower the costs would be. Coming from Nova Scotia, Canada, so it's an 11 hour drive for us, but we'd really love to make the journey if we can even get into the concert.

I don't need all the tickets to be from one person, so as long as I can get 3-5 total I can pay anyone involved right away. If you don't have any to sell, but can at least point me in the right direction for tickets, please let me know. Thanks folks!

EDIT: If I have to, I'd be willing to trade some things on my list to make this happen. http://deadformat.net/tradelist/JeremySexytime have at it. Please help me out here!