Bruise Cruise - WTF

So I ordered 3 of the Bruise Cruise 7"s from their website like 3+ weeks ago.

Credit Card was charged.

Have not received shipping confirmation. Have not received my records.

Emailed them, used the "Contact Us" section on their website, and Facebook messaged them asking them what the deal was. No response from anything.

Bullshit.

Anyone ever have issues with these guys before? Anyone know of someone I can get in touch with?

Well, I gotta say. I finally got in touch with them and they were really cool and really apologetic about it. Embarrassed too.

Records got sent today and they threw in some extras which is pretty nice of them.

Glad that they made good.

They did the exact same thing to me and still didnt ship my record. That was before I put my claim in. I believe its 2 people running their store, a guy and a girl. The guy is lazy as fuck apparently, haha. Dont want to scare you because hopefully they learned their lesson with me but youre not necessarily out of the woods until you get your records. Did you get a shipping notification? If so, youre probably ok. 

Here's my input on bruise cruise:

I bought the Ty segall/ oh seas split sometime over the summer. It approached August and nothing ever came in the mail. Emailed them 5 times before getting a response of how sorry they were. They said it was on a desk and had never shipped- that they would ship that and something special for the inconvinance. Well guess what. Today I still have nothing. I put in a PayPal claim, and it is yet to be resolved.