Wait, what? Sir Elton John to crocodile rock all over new Queens record!?

As if the hype for the upcoming Queens of the Stone Age record wasn't high enough, now you can add Sir Elton John to the record's ever-expanding roster of cameos. The news was causally dropped by Foo Fighter's Dave Grohl in an interview he conducted on a Chelsea Handler-less episode of Chelsea Lately."Nobody really asks me to do stuff," said John in the interview, "They think I will say no." That said, Sir Elton has appeared on other records in the past, most notably Alice in Chains' Black Gives Way to Blue.Both revealed that John will not be providing a simple ballad on the record. Elton went as far as calling his three-hour session with the band "very complicated."In addition to John and Grohl, who returns are Queen's drummer, the as-of-yet-untitled record will also feature Trent Reznor, Scissor Sister's Jake Shears, and the band's original bassist Nick Nick Oliveri. The record is expected this summer.

Wait, what? Sir Elton John to crocodile rock all over new Queens record!?