PO: EASY ACTION / SNAKEWING “Dead City” split 7″/EP

3147178147-1.jpg

IT’S TIME.
Alright world, we’re finally unleashing this monster. You can now Pre-Order the Easy Action / Snakewing split 7″ EP entitled “Dead City” HERE. The record has 4 songs of pure malevolence. EASY ACTION’s first new record in OVER 4 YEARS finds them at their most terrifying. Fellow Detroit band SNAKEWING tow a harder line, rooted more in death metal meets 90′s metalcore. Brutal and crushing would be words I’d use to describe them.
If it matters to you: EASY ACTION features members of Negative Approach & Laughing Hyenas; SNAKEWING features a member of Break Anchor. ALL THE PRE-ORDERS COME WITH A FREE SNAKEWING FULL LENGTH CD.
I’m not one for too much hyperbole, so I’ll let the music do the talking, stream EASY ACTION’s song “Better Off Dead” from this EP here: http://undercomm.bandcamp.com/album/dead-city-7-ep

The songs will be available for purchase digitally on April 2nd, 2013.

8654_10151270445621932_1189941003_n-300x
The 7″s are available on clear red and clear orange/gold vinyl
The covers are one and a half fold-over, silk screened and hand numbered out of /500 copies by Print With Progress Silk Screening in Ferndale, MI.
The art was drawn and designed by famed poster artist Shawn K. Knight.
Audio mastered by Bill Henderson at Azimuth Mastering
The lacquers mastering by Dave Eck at LuckyLaquers.

Street date for stores/distros is April 2nd, 2013. If you want copies, please get in touch, email me at: [email protected]
PRE ORDER THE 7″ HERE: http://undercomm.storenvy.com

• 3 weeks later...