NEW DISTRO STARTING UP

seanorrhea

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but it seemed right, since it will be me selling things.

here's my write up explaining it.

I am in the process of starting a distro soon, first it's mostly gonna be at shows in CT/RI/MA until I can get everything figured out with bigcartel. First band that's gonna be involved is Drummers, their self titled cassette which is amazing. (www.drummers.bandcamp.com) Added since yesterday have been Raccoon City, Nebraska, and possibly capeweather, quiet steps, and fourteen days at sea from australia. Local bands will include Brave Spectre, Minx, Greenleaf, I'm OK, Milkshakes, Aviator, The Guru, Little Things, possibly Two Humans. Other bands will include Mane Horse, Tentacles, Apart, and once I get some cash flow, i'll be buying stuff from labels and tossing them in my distro. If you wanna send me some demo cd-rs, cassettes, or 7's to put into it, i'll compensate you once it gets sold. Any pointers would be awesome. I wanna support local bands, and bands from all over the country/world, too.

My idea for tapes, just as an example for how I am thinking about making this work would be as follows.

Example. a tape might cost two dollars to make. I would sell it for four, send you guys three bucks back, and take a dollar toward funding other projects, and getting new stock. I'm not doing this for profit in any way shape or form, I am ddoing this to support bands, and friends I love, and to do something constructive with my free time that I love, and care about as deeply as someone can care about something, the DIY scene.

Any help on getting this started, and tips on how to make it a viable thing, message me. I'd appreciate it greatly! You can message me on here, though I don't always check this often, so if you geninuely want to help out, send me your bands stuff, talk about getting it into the distro, you can E-Mail me at [email protected]

PS, I am working withe Driftwood Records, and will be posting a list of all of the bands on it, with descriptions, for fans of, and links links to their bandcamps, and the store where you can purchase the items. (this will probably happen tomorrow, since today will be a very long day, but if you're into "screamo" and jangly hardcore, and tons of different styles of music, you'll wanna check it out once I get that done!

Sean. <3