WTB Eisley "Room Noises" & "Kind" split w/ Merriment

drowningsea

The Eisley / Merriment split is probably still available through their MerchNow, and the Say Anything split probably is too. If not, I'll try to grab you an extra at my tour date next month, if you haven't grabbed one by then. Also if you're into variants, there's a blue and a gold of the Merriment split.

The Eisley / Merriment split is probably still available through their MerchNow, and the Say Anything split probably is too. If not, I'll try to grab you an extra at my tour date next month, if you haven't grabbed one by then. Also if you're into variants, there's a blue and a gold of the Merriment split.

I have the SA split from Merchnow, it's black but they also are releasing 500 clear ones for stores. Had no idea there was a blue Merriment, do you have a picture of it?

I don't have a picture of it, but my friend who goes to a lot of their shows had it, so it's possible it was just a tour edition. I thought the clear was also for tour, not just stores?

Edit: Saw in the press release where the black's for on tour. My mistake.

It probably was just for tour, I haven't been able to go to a show since the last tour they did wit SA :\

I'm sure you can find the RED vinyl still on ebay at normal price. 

Eisley - Room Noises vinyl

Eisley - The Valley Red vinyl

Eisley/Merriment - split 7" with "Kind" and "Through the Rough" - Blue version

Eisley/Say Anything - CLEAR 7" with "Lost and Found" and "Try to Remember, Forget"

Will pay via Paypal. Don't have anything to trade at the moment.