Listen to MEANDERTHAL in its entirety! Then buy!

when this record leaked like a month ago, i forced myself to not download it. easily one of the most anticipated records of the year for me. it was hard. so i preorder it from Bluecollar distro a few weeks ago knowing full well that that was going to be my only shot at hearing this disc on April 8th. no good record stores within 50 miles of my abode, and the Best buy here never gets anything like that on the release date.

so i come home from work and run to my mailbox to find a big, fat fucking nothing. no cd. what's the point of a preorder if i cant have it in my hands by the release date? i even selected one of the quicker shipping options to ensure it arrived on time. what a crock of shit. blue collar distro sucks, and so does the fat idiot coalesce dickwad who runs it.

does anyone else try to avoid early leaks? too many times ive downloaded something i'd been looking forward to and the rip is really bad (Grinderman), or the tracks skip (new High on Fire) and it always takes away from the inital experience. then i cant just delete it and forget about it; at that point it's already spoiled and i feel like i need to continue getting to know the album. anyone?

Guest falloutcollapse

I'm listening right now. PLEASE someone tell me when the vinyl comes out for this! This is fantastic. I really should find In Return...

Guest falloutcollapse
In Return is still available from some places, and the vinyl for Meanderthal should be out in June (according to Andy/Robo).

I know Forge Again has some In Returns, but I'm actively looking for Mastodon's Blood Mountain this week. So after I get one, I'll get an In Return. I will definitely buy this on vinyl though, it's really good.