FT: NOFX - Wolves in Wolves Clothing YELLOW

RustyShackelford

so, i bought another one of these thinking it was a pure yellow one, but i guess the seller didnt use an actual picture on his auction and i got it yesterday and its a yellow/green. looks almost exactly the same as the one i already have. so im looking to trade it for something i need instead. 

im really looking for a colored NOFX  - TAGWL, which i know is more expensive than a Wolves, but id be willing to throw in some cash too to make the trade even if we end up coming to that. 

other than that im really just looking for some of the colored epitaph represses or a wassail Liberal Animation, which i would add money in for the trade as well.

im sure there are other things that id want to trade it for as well so dont be afraid to shoot me offers or a tradelist, im not just strictly looking for NOFX

id also probably be willing to sell it. if i do i just want what i paid for it after shipping and ill ship it to you for free. after shipping i paid $58. if youre in the US ill ship it to you for free, out of the country just a little more than that.

let me know if any of you want to make a deal!

the one on the left is for trade. 

ypususy6.jpg