Wanted: Annalise "Versus Everything" LP

jaggedthoughts

Not sure of the exact pressing info, but it was definately OOP by the time Boss Tuneage changed in 2005, probably well before. I seem to remember that it is /200 (don't quote me on that!)

Anyway, i'll upload some photos later as i have a copy. It is one of the best looking pic discs IMO and is currently on my wall in a frame..

If you want to buy it you can make me an offer, or there are a couple of things i'd be interested in trading that you have

Not sure of the exact pressing info, but it was definately OOP by the time Boss Tuneage changed in 2005, probably well before. I seem to remember that it is /200 (don't quote me on that!)

Anyway, i'll upload some photos later as i have a copy. It is one of the best looking pic discs IMO and is currently on my wall in a frame..

If you want to buy it you can make me an offer, or there are a couple of things i'd be interested in trading that you have

I would make you an offer but I don't want to offend you. I'm not trying to pay a fortune for the record and shipping from England is gonna cost me around $15 U.S. dollars alone. It doesn't help that the dollar is so weak too. I would consider a trade though. Check my list if you want. Thanks!

Found a copy here mate. Would e-mail to check availability first though.

http://www.crackle.freeuk.com/mailorder/index.html

Thanks dude. I actually emailed them a yesterday but have not heard back from them yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

They are a great distro, very friendly, they will definately get back to you. Unfortunately they don't keep their list very upto date, especially with the "1 offs".

If they haven't got it in, hit me up with a PM and we'll sort out a trade