Teenage Disco Bloodbath Records

torpaul

remember that label from boston, Teenage Disco Bloodbath? welp, Jonah is moving to RVA with Ramming Speedand didn't want to pull all those records down with him. so, against my better judgment Tor Johnson Records is now the full distributor for TDB. check it out. priced to move, etc. www.torjohnsonrecords.com

for those not familiar this label has releases from Engineer, Tides, No Idols, Finisher, Phantom Glue, Perth Express, Coctopus (mem. Bones Brigade & Ramming Speed), Litany For The Whale, etc.

so, we're running a coupon through the end of the month to get these awesome releases in your hands. place an order at the webstore with at least one TDB release, and use the coupon code “itsabloodbath” to get 25% off your ENTIRE ORDER!! that’s right, order ANYTHING YOU WANT, have at least one TDB release in there, and get 25% OFF EVERYTHING!!! only through the end of the month, so get on this!! www.torjohnsonrecords.com

• 2 weeks later...

quick reminder, the coupon code is only good through the end of the month (coming up this weekend!!!). jump on it. tons of good stuff in there. some more stuff came in this week that i will be adding. all you have to do is pick up one TDB release and you get 25% off your WHOLE ORDER!! 'itsabloodbath'

• last night for the coupon or whatever. if you have a store or distro & want any of these, get in touch with us or Stickfigure.

available TDB releases:

Tides - Resurface CD

Tides - From Silence CD

Coctopus - s/t LP (mem. Ramming Speed/Bones Brigade)

No Idols - Low (Swing The Pyramid Hands) LP

Engineer - The Dregs LP

Finisher- s/t Cass.

Finisher - No Medicine Or Faith LP

Finisher - Pick Up & Leave LP

Celestine - s/t CD

Litany For The Whale - Dolores CD

Phantom Glue - s/t LP & CD

Barnburner - Bangers II: Scum Of The Earth LP

Die Young (TX) - Graven Images LP

Perth Express - Discography CD

• 3 months later...

• figured i'd bump this. i'm slowly going through the last batch of records i got from jonah. cataloging what we have for 7"s etc. looks like i will be making exclusive packaging for the Soul Control 7"s, ALAWALWAD/The Hound 7"s, and Old Sarum/Raise The Curtain LPs. i expect to be done inventorying everything by the end of the week & adding stuff to the webstore, but if you are interested in anything, let me know & we can work it out. there are also some Engineer shirts that we will be putting up & there was a bunch of "distro" CDs that will be going up on the cheap.

the first release that needed packaging has been completed. there are now 10 Soul Control - Like Spiders 7"s with exclusive silk-screened covers. you can order them here: http://www.torjohnsonrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=3&products_id=929

we'll update once the rest are done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...