FS: T-shirts! pop-punk/emo/hardcore/etc. grown ups, 1994!, punch, man overboard, thrice, etc

jonochuu

I've gained some weight and these shirts don't really fit me now, so I'm putting them up here before I toss em.

All shirts are $10 shipped and are size M, except for the this time next year shirt which is a small. Prices are negotiable, especially if you want more than one.

Some of the white t-shirts have a light rust stain on the inside of the collar from a necklace I used to wear, but it shouldn't show while being worn. These are very used and most of them are at least 3+ years old, so I've listed any imperfections the shirts might have under the photos (along with what brand the shirts are printed on, because people seem to care about that a lot).
photo2_zps7095a071.jpgphoto1_zps21e687a4.jpg\

from left to right, top to bottom:

Smaaaash (Earthbound, SNES) shirt from Fangamer.net on american apparel- cracked print, 2 light grease stains on front (visible in photo)

Punch on Fruit of the loom

This Time Next Year "big trouble in little china" rip, on fruit of the loom (i fucking love this shirt) - size small
Thrice shirt on gildan (pretty sure this shirt is at least 8 years old? but it's in good shape)
1994! shirt on gildan (back has a broken VHS tape with square of opposition logo)
Calculator smiths rip off, on gildan (they did a horrible job screen printing this one -- it's always looked like that, also has a small stain by the collar)
Man Overboard "Rare" shirt (backprint features a crowd shot with lyrics from the song "Rare"), on Gildan
Grown Ups cat shirt, on anvil - this shirt is more of a slim fit (and has a tiny hole in the front, not really visible ever)

PM with any concerns or questions, thanks for looking!