WTB: Envy On The Coast LPs

mdunn220

• 6 months later...

funny you guys are both looking for this. i have 2 copies of this set- 1 to play and 1 to look at- and so not tooooooo long ago i made a post on deadformat selling these LP's (note: the PLAYED ones, still in great condish) for straight up cost, but i fake-titled it to only reward true fans of Envy on the Coast. shockingly enough, nobody ever opened it because the FS was for a different, less popular band. 

given that you are both clearly true fans, i'll give you a few hints. whoever finds the post and messages me with "Envy on the Coast is the best band ever" first gets the set at cost: 

1 post is between pages 102-183

2 post is under a different user name, Legend of Zelda themed. but NOT a character. 

3 post is from the time of evening in which the day light just begins to slacken, assuming you are in Long Island and staring sea-ward just a few weeks after christmas

4 the letters of the post look like a partially chewed twizzler if you squint and have had at least three above 5% beers. 

bonus hint: the band name advertised in the post MAY or MAY NOT be that of a similar band to Yellowcard. 

when one of you finds it, make sure you link me back to this post. OFFER ONLY STANDS FOR THESE TWO GUYS everyone else was too late on getting in on this in the first place. have at it boys best of luck!

This is pretty fuckin' rad of you. This set is simply fantastic and whoever gets it will love it. It took me two years or searching and having to pay a pretty penny to track down all three, and I imagine cost is a lot less than what I paid. A little bit of fun, too. It's like a treaties hunt! It's really cool that you wanted real fans to get it. I've had a lot of people ask me about them in the past. I think most people who try this hard to find them have to be pretty big fans. Good luck, friends!

This is pretty fuckin' rad of you. This set is simply fantastic and whoever gets it will love it. It took me two years or searching and having to pay a pretty penny to track down all three, and I imagine cost is a lot less than what I paid. A little bit of fun, too. It's like a treaties hunt! It's really cool that you wanted real fans to get it. I've had a lot of people ask me about them in the past. I think most people who try this hard to find them have to be pretty big fans. Good luck, friends!

i was just being a sarcastic dick i don't even actually own this lol, i'm surprised how many people took me seriously but i guess that is to be expected cause its the internet and people actually do idiotic things like that. i was going to just let the post hang in the hope that the guy trying to hi-jack the offer wasted his time searching DF but i don't want anybody who actually posts here taking me seriously or thinking I am in any way rad. i'm just bad at sarcasm don't take me seriously, i forget how sincere people on this board can be. 

that guy from australia who sold his alchemy index at cost like 3/4 a year back was awesome. can't remember his username but i'd like to stoke his bonfire and commemorate that heroic act. 

edit: idiotic things like give people clues about twizzlers and adjusted daylight, not taking those clues at face value. as in it was idiotic on my part, not anybody who took me seriously

Haha. That's even more funny. I've spent too much time in the Secret Samta threads, I think. Between crazy clues like having to do math with users' join dates to figure out who sent what, people sending fuckin' iPads. I've actually seen people do shit like this before, so I suppose I assumed it was legit. Haha. Anyways, hopefully the dudes looking for this eventually find it. Super rad albums.