Help The Dead Girls Win A New Van!

Yes this is a shameless plug, however, one of the bands on my label (Rocket Heart Records) is in a contest to win a new van!! They are called The Dead Girls, formed from former members of Ultimate Fakebook. They need more votes, you can vote here: http://fanaddictevents.offerpop.com/campaign/436352/entry/v19291

If anything at least watch the video, their current van is so bad it's humorous.....

Edit: each voter will receive a free download of their newest album: Fade In Fade Out. Also it will enter you a chance to win a free vinly of their 7" She Laughed A Little, and LP Out Of Ear Shot. Last you can vote every 24 hours!!!

I forgot to mention, if you vote send me a PM I'll hook you up with a fee download of a song they recorded with Justin from Motion City Soundtrack!!

That's a good song! I have this 7" and I also have the full album of The Dead Girls from the Kickstarter you guys did. Are there variants to the LP?