pre-ebay offer: Friday The 13th Ultimate Collection (DVD box set + Jason Mask)

almightyseancore

just bought the new blu ray set, so, as much as i want to keep this anyway, have to part with it to compensate for what i payed for the new set.

figured i'd give you guys first dibs, cos i love ya, if no one bites here, it's goin' on the bay.

C19A4865-3E4B-4E73-A010-6A84C70B6AD1-522

so yea, the picture pretty much says it all.

numbered, 12,221 out of 50,000. includes fridays 1 - 8, 3D glasses for part 3, and a hard back book (that also houses the discs) full of interesting facts about making of whatnots, and kill counts for each feature.

i even kept the outside artwork, that came when i unwrapped it. most people toss those, but i put it inside the box just in case.

also, the mask is a pretty neat replica, straps and all, but isn't big enough to fit an adult head. more of a novelty thing, really, but fits children surprisingly well.

these go on the bay for around $80 - $150 so it seems, so i won't take offers less than $50.

let me know what its worth to you. i'll be taking offers for the next 3 or 4 days. if no one bites, it's goin' on the bay.

thanks.