(KICKSTARTER) From First To Last new EP

raynerho

I loved dear diary when it came out and to be honest i think they went downhill from there. A lot of people liked heroine i couldn't stand that album i just thought they lost alot of the raw sound from dear diary.

I'm with you but I still enjoyed heroine! Dear diary is their best one though in my opinion

I (mostly my 13 year old self) was pretty excited that they had news in hopes they were just gonna tour and then they announced this kickstarter and all nostalgia diminished.

I'm not confident enough in their ability to put out a new EP, even though I liked self titled, Throne to the Wolves was just not good. They're claiming that they want the EP to encompass all of the previous records but I feel like that's just a sham to get people to shell out more money in hopes of getting something that sounds like the old stuff.

Also the money they're requesting is fuckin' insane for the seven songs they're predicting. I second more The Color of Violence instead. 

Yeah if it was $20 for the vinyl i most probally give it a go, but $50 is just insane for a record and nothing else and i could see this being one of those kickstarters that if i get's funded you might end up losing your money. Just look at them they look like they would rob there own mothers :D