Pop Culture Remaster

We decided to get the Moral Crux album "Pop Culture Assassins" remastered and completely revamped for the vinyl release using the original raw masters.

Mass Giorgini (who originally recorded, mixed, mastered the album) will be working on the master. He has done 3 of the Moral Crux albums and is very familiar with their sound and style, plus he is a huge fan of the band!. We pretty much told him to do whatever he thinks is going to make a kickass vinyl remaster.

We expect it to be phenomenal, and are hoping that he can use the raw unmastered version and actually remix the album as well, as well as adding some previously unreleased guitar parts etc.

And yes it does include bonus tracks.

We are hoping to get it off to press in 3 weeks, along with the next re-issue in the series "I was a Teenage Teenager"

Anyway we are just letting him do his thing with it, he has a passion for Moral Crux, and it should be a fantastic repress!

He did the s/t record which is shipping late next week, or early the week after as well.

We still have room for the club, as several people (as expected) that signed up originally never paid once the link went up.

I would hop on this, as there are only a handful left.

For those who haven't seen the previous post, the club consist of a capped 100 members, which get to choose an exclusive color of the pressing, which will be limited to only those in the club. The 100 will also be hand numbered seperately from the rest of the batch /100.

Anyway...

http://www.jailhouse-records.com

[image]

[image]

[image]