Records! Shirts! Toys!

donogistics

All reasonable offers will be considering and there will be discounted shipping by picking up multiple items.

records_by_radsharknj-d6yordi.jpg

All records shown are in excellent condition with the exception of 7 Seconds - New Wind. There is a fair amount of wear to the sleeve. I don't know what color Goddamnit is, but I believe it is a second pressing color. Enjoy! is a Restless pressing, Sticks And Stones is an original Drive-Thru pressing, and The Art Of Drowning has no lyrics sheet. I'm not sure if it ever did.

shirts_by_radsharknj-d6yot4v.jpg

The Kid Dynamite "Goodbye" shirt has small holes on the armpits and shirt itself with wear to the front graphic. The "Off The Wall" logo shirt has some graphic wear. The Explosion shirt is missing its tag but it fits like an XL. The S Ghostface crewneck has a shredded tag but is in amazing condition otherwise. All other shirts are in great condition. The Ice Cube shirt is Rotting Out and from This Is Hardcore.

toys_by_radsharknj-d6yotck.jpg

These are sealed and in mint condition. I also have Ice King and I may part with him if the price is right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...