WTTF: Senses Fail variants, ep and 7"

Guest joshjenk99

No you're pretty rude. Pretty sure no one's going to want to trade with someone who just joined today and already has almost - 30 reputation points. I will continue to down vote every post you make also.

i'm not rude, i'm just real.

fine, i'll keep my record. maybe i'll just trade it to the other person that already hit up my PM box!

yoo boy looks like ya fucked up there. trying to put words into my mouth or something? you like a hacker or something?

what?! huh?! 

sorry already set up that trade. and since i'm new i'm even mailing first! goes out first the once the sun comes up

yoo boy looks like ya fucked up there. trying to put words into my mouth or something? you like a hacker or something?

what?! huh?!

sorry already set up that trade. and since i'm new i'm even mailing first! goes out first the once the sun comes up

Yes I'm "putting words into your mouth" you're clearly a scammer/troll or someone who thinks collecting vinyl is stupid and joined this site to poke fun at people.

Guest joshjenk99

Yes I'm "putting words into your mouth" you're clearly a scammer/troll or someone who thinks collecting vinyl is stupid and joined this site to poke fun at people.

what else ya wanna put in my mouth!? these lips get tight like you aint never seen

Guest joshjenk99

Someone who's not a troll help me out please. And someone please ban this kid

dude this board is about music. you should know how to spell band.  theres a damn D at the end!! it isn't "ban" its "band"

Main Entry: 1ban

Pronunciation: \ˈban\

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): banned; ban·ning

Etymology: Middle English bannen to summon, curse, from Old English bannan to summon; akin to Old High German bannan to command, Latin fari to speak, Greek phanai to say, phōnē sound, voice

Date: 12th century

transitive verb

1 archaic : curse 2 : to prohibit especially by legal means <ban discrimination> ; also : to prohibit the use, performance, or distribution of <ban a book> <ban a pesticide> 3 : bar 3c <banned from the U.N.>