Out of Print Pop Punk Records from JETTY BOYS and HORROR SECTION

hey folks!

while we are waiting for the repress of the jetty boys "let 'er rip!" LP and are preparing to order a third pressing of the horror section "prowler" 7", it has been brought to our attention that two distros still have out of print versions!

Interpunk has FOUR copies left of jetty boys "let 'er rip" - they had a mix of white and clear vinyl, so you may get either.  both are out of print first pressings

The Machine Shop has THREE copies of the jetty boys LP, AND two copies of the very first press of the Horror Section "prowler" 7" on red vinyl (Ghost Party Records).  The buzz around horror section has been growing really fast.  it reminds me of the buzz around masked intruder when they did the first 7" on hang up records.  i would recommend picking it up.  http://www.themachineshoprocks.com/category_s/1836.htm

also, the current pressing on gray vinyl (on eccentric pop records) is almost sold out - i have twelve copies left as of this morning! interpunk has some too.  don't sleep on it! third pressing on green vinyl coming soon!

ALSO at both eccentricpop.com and interpunk - the sensibles "a bunch of animals" LP!  i am down to 35 copies (and it just came out two weeks ago!)

Jetty Boys repress on split clear and white vinyl will be available soon!

HorrorSectionEP_original.jpg